This Privacy Statement ("Statement") explains TAKE GRADE Analytics Pvt. Ltd.("GRADE") information processing practices. It applies to any personal information you provide to GRADE and any personal information we collect from other sources. This Statement is a statement of our practices and of your rights regarding your personal information. This is not a contractual document, and it does not create any rights or obligations on either party, beyond those which already exist under data protection laws. This Statement does not apply to your use of a third party site linked to on this website.
Information We Collect:
We may collect the following Personal Information about you (wherein "you" refers to students, candidates, and other data subjects
- Biographical data, such as first name and last name;
- Contact information, such as your email address and phone number;
- Photographs, audio, and video recordings of you;
- Test results containing subjective information about your performance;
- Any other information that our clients solicit from you via our Site, such as date of birth, current address, permanent address, education details, or any other information, as determined by our client in their sole discretion; and
- The tests you are registering for and their date.
How We Receive Personal Information:
We may receive your Personal Information when:
- You create an account with us;
- You register for and complete a test; or
- You submit your Personal Information to the Site.
In addition,GRADE may automatically collect certain non-personally identifiable information to:
- Improve our Site, and identify, develop, and offer new or expanded products and services;
- Personalize your user experience on the Site, and customize the content and/or format of the pages you visit;
- Notify you about updates, products, services, and/or special offers from GRADE; or
- Generate aggregate statistical studies and conduct research related to our products and services and the use of our Site.
Other uses of the information:
- Provide information and services as requested by you;
- Determine eligibility and process applications for products and services;
- Conduct data analysis;
- Execute monitoring and training;
- Develop new services;
- Market products and services (subject to appropriate consent)
Disclosure of Your Personal Information:
We disclose your Personal Information to certain third parties with whom we have a direct or indirect business or contract relationship, to provide the products and services you have requested.
We may use third-party vendors to perform certain services for us or on our behalf, such as hosting our Site, or providing us with IT services. We may share your Personal Information with these third-party vendors solely to enable them to perform such services for us. In providing such Personal Information, we require that those third-party vendors maintain at least the same level of data protection that we maintain for such Personal Information. We do not provide your Personal Information to parties unconnected with the services we provide.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To the extent required by law or if we have a good-faith belief that such disclosure is necessary in order to comply with official investigations or legal proceedings initiated by governmental and/or law enforcement officials, or private parties, including but not limited to: in response to subpoenas, search warrants, or court orders;
- If we sell or transfer all or a portion of our company’s business interests, assets, or both, or in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, or other company change; or
- To our subsidiaries or affiliates only if necessary for business and operational purposes.
If we must disclose your Personal Information in order to comply with official investigations or legal proceedings initiated by governmental and/or law enforcement officials, we may not be able to ensure that such recipients of your Personal Information will maintain the privacy or security of your Personal Information.
We reserve the right to use, transfer, sell, and share aggregated, anonymous data, which does not include any Personal Information, about our services' users as a group for any legal business purpose, such as analyzing usage trends and seeking compatible advertisers, sponsors, clients and customers.
We may disclose your information to service providers we have retained (as processors) to perform services on our behalf (either in relation to services performed for our clients, or information which GRADE uses for its own purposes, such as marketing). These service providers are contractually restricted from using or disclosing the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements. These activities could include any of the processing activities that we carry out as described in the above section, 'How we use your personal information.'
- IT service providers who manage our IT and back office systems and telecommunications networks;
- marketing automation providers;
- contact center providers.
These third parties appropriately safeguard your data, and their activities are limited to the purposes for which your data was provided.
Security measures to protect your information:
The security of your personal information is important to us and GRADE has implemented reasonable physical, technical and administrative security standards to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. We protect your personal information against unauthorized access, use or disclosure, using security technologies and procedures, such as encryption and limited access. Only authorized individuals access your personal information, and they receive training about the importance of protecting personal information. Our service providers and agents are contractually bound to maintain the confidentiality of personal information and may not use the information for any unauthorized purpose.
Erasing, Accessing, Changing, or Updating Your Personal Information:
If you are a data subject about whom we store Personal Information, you may have the right to request access to, and the opportunity to update, correct, or delete, such Personal Information. You may also have the right to opt out if your Personal Information is used for any purpose that is materially different from the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected or which you originally authorized.
To submit such requests or raise any other questions, please email us using the contact provided at the bottom.
You may also choose not to receive marketing communications from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link or other instructions in our marketing emails our website, or contacting us.
Payment Gateway Disclaimer:
Payments by you to GRADE may be made through an electronic and automated collection and remittance service (the "Payment Gateway") hosted through Razorpay (the 'Payment Service Provider'). The Payment Gateway service is provided to you in order to facilitate access to view and pay online.
GRADE makes no representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway. You expressly agree that your use of this online payment service is entirely at your own risk.
Limitations of Liability:
- In no way shall the Payment Service Provider or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the access to, use of, or reliance on the the Payment Gateway services.
- We have provided this service for convenience and shall not be liable for any claim arising out of the provision of this service. Users shall agree & acknowledge that they shall be held liable for their conduct and GRADE reserves the right to terminate the use of this service.
- We and Payment Service Provider shall not be held liable for any monetary damage suffered by you on account of:
- The delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Payment Gateway; or
- Any interruption or errors in the operation of the Payment Gateway.
- You agree, understand and confirm that personal data including without limitation, details relating to debit card/credit card transmitted over the Internet is susceptible to misuse, theft and/or fraud and that Gra has no control over such matters.
- To register and to use our service & tools you need to create your account (user ID & password) and it is your responsibility to keep them secured.
- Choose a new password, whenever you are required to do so.
- Keep your User ID & Password confidential.
- Be responsible for any transactions made by Users, you have authorized to use your User ID and Password.
- You understand, agree and confirm that all the details shared by you including your personal & card details are shared over the internet so they are susceptible to misuse, theft or unauthorized access and we are not responsible and have no control over such things.
- Although all reasonable care will be taken to protect your details from such unauthorized access, we don’t guarantee to protect you and your personal information from such theft.
If you have a complaint, dispute, or questions regarding this Policy or our treatment of your Personal Information, please write to us by:Email: support@takeGRADE.com